Catch up on what you missed this year! Here are 2012’s top ten most read posts from our blog.
SILVER & GOLD PRICES ARE ON THE MOVE
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS BUYING OPPORTUNITY!
If you’ve been waiting for a price dip in order to begin or expand your holdings in Silver or Gold, now may be a good time to act. Both Silver and Gold prices have pulled back, creating opportunities for savvy investors.
SILVER AND GOLD REMAIN VALUABLE ASSETS
Given the ongoing uncertainty of the global markets and today’s retreat in Silver and Gold prices, now may be the time to build your Precious Metals investments. Read more about Precious Metals prices in our Daily Gold & Silver Market Report, always updated three times throughout the day.
LOCK IN YOUR PRICE WHEN YOU ORDER FROM APMEX
When you buy Precious Metals from APMEX, the price listed is the price you pay (not including shipping) — locked in at the time of your order. There are no commissions and no hidden fees. That means you can take maximum advantage of the recent price pullback in Silver and Gold to buy your favorite items.
Own Gold Bullion Coins with Historic Value. Pre-1933 U.S. Gold, Specially Priced for a Limited Time
Shop the APMEX Pre-1933 Gold Special offer today, and get Gold at reduced bullion prices plus the benefit of owning historic coins. A valuable find for investors and collectors, Pre-1933 Gold coins were produced before the United States government recall of Gold in 1933. Whether you’ve ever invested in collectible historic coins or not, this special offer could be the perfect opportunity to diversify your portfolio and invest at a great price. Choose from multiple conditions (both raw and certified) in various denominations. Order Pre-1933 Gold coins at our special prices today, while supplies last.
MULTIPLE PRODUCTS TO MEET ANY TASTE AND BUDGET
Pre-1933 Gold was actual circulating coinage until 1933, when the United States government called for all Gold coins to be removed from circulation. Most of the coins were melted down or shipped overseas to repay debts. The coins that have survived have become highly collectible. As a result, Pre-1933 Gold coins have special value:
This round features the popular and patriotic American eagle design! APMEX Silver rounds are guaranteed .999 fine. All 1 oz APMEX Silver rounds will come to you in plastic sheets and/or plastic tubes, and are limited to stock on hand.
APMEX Silver rounds — why buy Silver from APMEX?
APMEX makes buying APMEX Silver rounds online easy with prompt service, convenient access, and competitive pricing on a wide selection of Silver coins, Silver rounds and Silver bars. Call our Account Managers toll-free or click on the “Live Chat” button now to add APMEX Silver rounds to your holdings today! APMEX is where to buy Silver! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Silver or sell Gold.
24 Hour Round of Savings! 1 oz Sunshine Minting Silver Rounds Only $1.29 per Round Over Spot – Any Quantity
Don’t let the Sunshine go down on this deal. For 24 hours only, you can buy 1 oz Sunshine Minting Silver Rounds for just $1.29 per round over spot. Buy any quantity and take advantage of this great price – while supplies last.
This is a great deal on a popular Silver round. You get:
- More for your money: Premiums on these Silver rounds are lower than most international Silver products, so you can add more Silver to your holdings for less.
- Purity and popularity: With 1 oz of .999 fine Silver, these are among the purest Silver rounds available. They come in a popular size that’s ideal for investing and easy to sell when needed.
- Guaranteed quality: Sunshine Minting, one of the largest Silver manufacturers in the world, stands behind every one of these rounds.
- Attractive design: The raised rim construction helps protect the unique Sunshine eagle design during stacking and storage.
Absolutely Perfect The 2012 1 oz Silver American Eagle MS-70 PCGS First Strike While They Last!
Here’s a rare and absolutely perfect opportunity for Silver coin collectors: the 2012 1 oz Silver American Eagle MS-70 PCGS First Strike. It’s the newest issue of one of the world’s most beautiful and highly recognized Silver coins. And it’s in perfect condition. Each coin is:
- Graded Perfect 70: This is the highest grade, the most perfect state of preservation, any coin can get on the Sheldon Grading Scale.
- First Strike: The First Strike label tells you that PCGS received this coin within 30 days of its release. Struck when the dies were newest, the stunning details in the classic Adolph A. Weinman design are as sharp as they can be.
1 oz of .999 Fine Silver: This coin is U.S. legal tender with a face value of $1. The U.S. government guarantees the weight and purity of every 1 oz American Silver Eagle.
This Gold Rush Ends In 24 Hours 1 oz Heraeus Gold Bars Only $39.99 Per Bar Over Spot.
DON’T WAIT — 24 HOUR GOLD RUSH ENDS WEDNESDAY, JULY 11, AT 3 P.M. CDT
Here’s a Gold rush that requires no pickax and no sifting pan. For the next few hours, you can purchase 1 oz Heraeus Gold Bars – any quantity for a special low price of only $39.99 over spot. Before this special pricing, you would have had to purchase at least 50 bars to get this same low price. Act now while supplies last. Each bar features:
- 1 oz .9999 fine Gold: This is among the purest Gold bars minted in a size that’s ideal for storage and trading
- Assay card: The accompanying Heraeus assay card authenticates and guarantees the Gold weight and purity
- Unique serial number: The unique serial number stamped onto each Heraeus Gold bar matches the number on its assay card
Approval for IRA accounts: This solid Gold bar is approved for inclusion in your Precious Metals Individual Retirement Account