Winner receives $1,000 and a round trip for two to Oklahoma City for a VIP tour of APMEX. Hurry, entries must be received by 5PM (EDT) Aug. 22 2012.
We’re looking for a great, new design, and it might be yours. This round will be the 2013 APMEX Commemorative Silver Round and will be widely marketed on our website. Enter the APMEX Grand Design Challenge and you can win $1,000 plus a round trip for two to Oklahoma City for a VIP tour of the APMEX facility.
You’ll get an inside peek into one of the largest Precious Metals retailers in the world and see how we buy and sell more than 7,000 different Gold, Silver, and other Precious Metals every year. You’ll visit the vault where we lock up some of the world’s most popular bullion and collectibles. And you’ll get $1,000!
How to enter
- Read the rules here and pay attention to the fine print: Contest Rules
- First, design a silver round. Any round that you would want to own if someone would make it. No need to include country of origin or denomination. We’re looking for a basic APMEX round. Consider this example.
- Design your round to be 38.5 mm in diameter.
- Convert your design to .jpg or .pdf format, and make sure the file size is under 1MB.
- Email your design to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5PM (EDT) Aug. 22 2012. Be sure to include your full name and phone number in the body of the email.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. Make sure the design you submit is the one you want; once you submit your entry, no revisions can be made.
- Winner will be announced Sept. 05, 2012. Come back to this page to see the winning design.
So have fun. Create something beautiful, unique or personal. Create a design of your dream. This is your commemorative Silver round. Have some fun with it. Design submissions will be judged based on originality and creativity. Decision of the judges is final. Make sure you email your entry by 5PM (EDT) Aug. 22 2012. And good luck.